星期四, 1月 12, 2006

Marketing...

Something pretty funny happened on tuesday...I went
with a friend to West Mall to try out Ice Cream
Crave,the healthy ice cream that I've done an
entrepreneurial marketing project on. On the way
there I was telling my friend how nice and healthy
the ice cream was and that even channel u reported
it on the news blah blah blah.....Ok...the thing is
...when I reached West Mall,I found out that the shop
closed down....what the...

Now that's embarassing, doesn't say much of my
marketing skills either....lol....It's been raining for
the past couple of days already and the rain doesn't
seem to be going away anything soon. I actually like
the rain. I feel peaceful and serene gazing out of my
window at the pouring rain(plus I get a kick out of
watching pple scampering for shelter =P). But the rain
has wrecked havoc on my balling schedule, as the weekly
wednesday basketball night was totally ruined.And
instead of basketball, we ended up at src watching the
taekwondo pple practising what looked very much like
blows to the crotch(it's a little scary seeing girls
keep practicing that move, makes me cringe especially
when most of them have their mean face on..-_-|||)

I had my first lesson of the sem on monday-Financial
accounting...Now that's an interesting module although
the prof seemed to have something against engineers,
using eng students as the butt of his jokes..I've also
noticed that in biz not only do the girls put thought
into their dressing, but the guys too.....Biz pple wear
clothes as if they're going clubbing or sth, must
be really hard for the guys picking out what to wear
in the morning. We eng guys don't have this problem as
we merely pick out the stuff that's still clean to wear
(haha...or sometimes the most clean-looking/smelling).
Well it's no wonder that I'm still single since I
really can't be bothered to dress myself up everyday.