星期日, 1月 01, 2006

DIS Gathering

On the last day of 2K5, I managed to meet up with my primary school classmates.....Man...It's been about 10 years since I've last seen
them. But surprisingly nobody changed much and I could recognize
everyone instantly. On the other hand, everyone had trouble recalling
who I am and they only remembered when I pulled out my ID card with a
photo of me when I was 14. They said that I've changed so much that
they can't recognize me. It feels so nice to visit my alma mater again,
it's a good thing that yesterday was a holiday, since I was quite a
mischievous kid back then most of my teachers probably won't be fond of
seeing me( especially the catholic sisters coz I was always disagreeing
with what they say in Christian Living )

Found out some suprising gossip as well....One of my classmates got
married last year! Damn...that's fast....and to think that I've yet to
have a gf in my 22 years of existence....-_-||| talk about disparity..
There were also some shocking revelations...one of them has finally
come out of the closet and is said to go both ways...I could never
guess that about him that he had such tendencies, but I guess if
he's happier that way then good for him. It's a good thing my
classmates are gossips, as I was able to hear all that happened
to them all over the years. After a whole afternoon of close to
non-stop basketball, I end up not going for the countdown at
Taipei 101 with them....Haha...I'm like a 70 yr old guy trapped in
a 22 yr old body...slept at 10pm on new years eve. This morning
I saw the beautiful fireworks at 101 on tv, was a little regretful
I slept so early. My mom who normally sleeps at 9pm actually stayed
up to look at the fireworks(and didn't wake me up X( ). As 101
is quite close to my place, the fireworks actually sounded really
loud even at home, but I'm too sound asleep to hear anything.
The smoke from the fireworks actually drifted to my apartment, so
you can imagine the scale of the fireworks. Well that's it for
now...been a while since I wrote on my blog....perhaps i'll write
another entry soon.