星期五, 7月 14, 2006

First post back in Taipei

Wasn't really in the mood for blogging since I came back....so many things to do....benign tumor to slice off...wisdom teeth to pluck...yada yada...the list goes on....This time round I've spent some quality time on the operation table...lol...My little operation and dentist trips are actually pretty interesting(in my opinion) anecdotes...perhaps some time I shall post it complete with gory details...hehe

For a while now hairbands(髮髻) are all the rage as a result of 楊丞琳 and it's considered uber-fashionable to be wearing a hairband. However I've discovered an interesting truth after my 'extensive observation' in HK and Taipei(btw...if you don't know what the 特產 of HK is, it's the many 阿婆s wandering around all over the streets...comparatively there are rather few 阿伯s)Grandmas love to wear hairbands too! LOL! Guess 楊丞琳's stylist sort of stole the idea on a visit to Grandma's