星期五, 4月 22, 2005

Dang.....getting fat....again....

心情聚落

Just went to the YIH clinic....nurse made me measure my weight...oops.....84 kg...Dang......4 kg in 4 weeks....Now I'm
officially twice as heavy as some of my friends and not even
half as smart....-_-|||.....Now that's about 14 kgs heavier than
my jc days....scary....where did all that weight come from? perhaps
it's the 5 meals a day? lol......Guess I'm just reverting to my old self
back in elementary school....hey...perhaps my classmates would
even start teasing me again...lol...

Ok.....mark my words...I'm gonna lose 10 kgs during the holidays
.....that'll get me one step closer to my goal of dunking the ball...and allow me to see my 6-pack again....havn't seen them in years....sure miss them......ok enuf crap.....it's mugging time!!!

P.S. Got charged for my medicine this time....but hope it works better that the free ones....